Install Canon Printer Without CD
Driver installation, install software for Windows and macOS- here we discuss a little bit about CANON printer Driver installation and also some important equipment about the problem Driver error. Basically, we only help you to be able to maximize your current device to operate properly and smoothly install drivers.
Whether you have lost a CD to a Canon printer or do not have a CD reader on your computer, you can visit the Canon Support website to access the User Guide and setup software. After inserting the printer model and information about your computer’s operating system, you can download the necessary software to install and run the printer, which in many cases includes setup utilities and drivers.
A driver is a computer-interface software with printers. You can also download all the apps that were originally included on the setup CD, although this step is optional.
How to install Driver Printer Canon
Please follow the following installation methods correctly to run your device
Note: Here I use Windows 7 Ultimate and it works.
1. For the first time, please make sure the scanner cable is not connected to your computer/laptop.
2. Please Download the File on this Website, then open the file that has been stored in the C: /Windows/Users/ Downloads/ Programs/ usually extension” .exe
3. You will see the loading and installation window just starting.
4. This setup program will install MP Drivers on your computer. Press Next to Continue
5. Next, you will see “Terms and Conditions”, Select your place of residence and click Next to continue the installation
6. Before continuing to install the MP Drivers on your computer, first read the license agreement briefly below. then click “Yes”
7. The installation is running, please wait for the process to complete
8. Follow this
- Next, connect the printer, your computer/laptop using a USB cable.
- Please wait until the printer is detected. This takes a long time when detection is complete, this window closes automatically
9. Installation is complete, MP Drivers is ready to run.
Why do Canon Printer Drivers have problems
Printer driver problems can occur due to the following factors
- The Canon motor is misconfigured.
- The Canon Driver does not match the printer installed or your Windows/Macintosh variation.
- This entry of your printer driver in the Windows computer system registry is not accurate.
- Malware-Trojans have polluted your printer driver data.
How do I fix a Canon Driver Error
Follow the steps below
- First, remove your Driver installation from Device Manager and scan for new hardware to install the driver again.
- In the Device Properties dialog box, click the Driver tab and then click Uninstall. Should follow the instructions.
- Then restart your computer.
- Open Device Manager again, click Action and then click Scan for hardware changes.